PDA

View Full Version : Waking up in the night in a complete panic:( Cant face Tuesdays appt!

jellybean43
02-11-13, 20:01
Hi
As many of you know I have to have a womb biopsy on Tuesday! I am now in a complete and utter panic! I am ok in the day if I go out but as soon as I am home and thinking about it my anxiety is soaring! I came in tonight and burst in to tears telling my husband I am not going for the appt........

I really think this is the worst I have ever been .....I just cant seem to focus at all and the fact that the apt has been scheduled for 12 days after the scan is convincing me even more that it is the worst.......

I stupidly googled last night and when I saw on my apt letter it said rapid access clinic I matched it up with "cancer" despite my Drs reassurance on Monday(which worked for about two days)......

I am just in a complete panic..so sorry to keep going on about it! I don't know what I expect anyone can do. I think I went to the Drs expecting some tablets for my heavy periods and then I was sent for a scan and then when they saw a thick womb lining and want more tests I am not able to deal with it:( Wish I wasn't soo anxious:weep:

Tense
02-11-13, 20:07
Surely, if they were thinking cancer then they would have got you in a lot sooner. They don't hang around when it comes to things like that.

Annie0904
02-11-13, 20:10
Mine was the same, I got my appointment really quick and everything was fine.:hugs::hugs:

HoneyLove
02-11-13, 20:20
Is it also possible that your doctor asked for you to be seen quickly because she knows how much anxiety you're feeling about this? If I remember your posts correctly she sounded very understanding of your HA.

jellybean43
02-11-13, 22:40
Thanks everyone....anxiety sky high again tonight:mad: