PDA

View Full Version : chest/neck/throat tightness/pain

made0fscars
02-11-13, 21:02
Hi everyone, as soon as I stopped thinking about urinating frequently it went away and I went less, so that has made me happy and kind of reassured.

I have more issues now. All of today I have been focusing my anxiety on my chest and neck.. I have been suffering from sharp stabbing pains and also dull aches in my chest to a lump in throat sensation (globus and I get that frequently) and tightness in my neck, there is also a weird sensation in the right side of my throat when yawning and deep breathing etc. The weird thing is I haven't self diagnosed and actual potential condition yet..

I want to believe that this is anxiety and not something worse.. as it does come and go and occasionally get worse and better. You know what it's like for us when we Google stuff and convince ourselves we're having a heart attack or something crazy.

I need ways to relax! I have tried a massage but it didn't really help. I am also scared of getting food tonight due to it in case it makes it worse but I'm hungry :(

Advice please x

Tense
02-11-13, 21:29
Hunger makes anxiety worse as your blood sugar levels are low so....go and eat something. If it makes you feel better, eat something soft like pasta or potato.