PDA

View Full Version : Feel like I'm coming down with something can't breathe - Hodgkins lymphoma

Katiex
03-11-13, 00:27
For the past few days I've had a scratchy throat on and off and swollen glands with an itchy nose but nothing has come on properly so I could say its a cold or tonsillitis or something.

This morning I woke up and my throat felt slightly swollen inside nothing too bad but all of a sudden I realised I couldn't breathe properly. It wasn't that I couldn't get any breath in past the swollen glands but just felt like I wasn't getting any oxygen.

I've felt like this on and off all day and its constant tonight with a weird feeling in my throat that I can't explain. Its like I'm coming down with something because its slightly sore but thats it.

I've also had a massive headache that lasted a day and chest pains in the left of my chest.

I googled my symptoms and its coming up as hodgkins lymphoma. I have gt myself into a right panic which is making the breathing problem worse. I can't seem to distinguish whether the breathing is due to my throat or a panic attack even though I have suffered with panic attacks for years.

Fishmanpa
03-11-13, 00:45
I Googled your symptoms (scratchy throat, swollen glands, hard to breathe, itchy nose) and it came up with allergies or an upper respiratory infection.

Best to see your doctor if it persists.

Feel Better and Good Luck!

livethelife
03-11-13, 01:34
I agree with the other comment - sounds like you may be coming down with something - these symptoms have come on quite suddenly - see your doctor if it's not better in a couple of days - the unable to breathe part is likely due to anxiety and likely made worse by your sore/swollen throat.