PDA

View Full Version : Indigestion and sharp pains..

michelleon21
03-11-13, 13:24
Hi all, I was just wondering if I could find anyone with the same problems as it would make me feel loads Better. I was in bed the other night and I breathed and I had the sharpest pain in my chest, I truly believed I was going to die, I managed to get a few burps out and it went away. Now the sharp pain is still happening a few days after but it comes and goes it's not a constant thing but every time it happens I seem to burp after. Today it's been happening again and it's really bugging me and it's certainly not helping my anxiety. So I was just wondering if anyone has the same issue and has lived to tell the tail and also if anyone knows if trapped wind can build up over a few days if not completely released. It's more annoying as the pain has been happening in the same area! Anyway sorry about the long post and thankyou in advance for any help :) x

imissnotworrying
03-11-13, 14:08
I get this on and off, don't worry! trapped wind can build up and can cause very sharp pains, either in the same spot, or in different spots if it moves around. Sometimes a fizzy drink will help bring up the wind :) This is a very common problem with anxiety as we often take in too much air when we're anxious lol

michelleon21
03-11-13, 14:46
Thank you very much for you reply :) I just wish I could stop myself from worrying everytime I get a pain x