PDA

View Full Version : Please please help!

Izzytheanxietyqueen
03-11-13, 18:33
Hi I'm izzy and I'm 14. I have extreme health anxiety ever since my dad died this year suddenly in May. Basically like half an hour ago my mum out some numbing antibiotic gel stuff on my sore knee (pulled strained muscle) and I saw it went out of date in 2008 I am so scared now! Please don't tell me I will die :(

---------- Post added at 18:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

Please someone anyone!?

---------- Post added at 18:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:26 ----------

OMG I'm going to die aren't i!? Please someone

Andria24
03-11-13, 18:34
Izzy you will not die, honest.

At best it won't work, ok? You will be 100% fine, honest :)

Fishmanpa
03-11-13, 18:36
Ohh Izzy,

You're much too young to be dealing with HA :( As a parent of two now adult children, my heart aches to hear your pain. Nothing will happen, at worst, it just won't be as effective in the numbing action.

I do hope you seek help with what you're going through.

Positive thoughts and prayers.

Izzytheanxietyqueen
03-11-13, 18:47
Ohh Izzy,

You're much too young to be dealing with HA :( As a parent of two now adult children, my heart aches to hear your pain. Nothing will happen, at worst, it just won't be as effective in the numbing action.

I do hope you seek help with what you're going through.

Positive thoughts and prayers.

But I'm so worried it's a antibiotic gel cream thing to numb stuff but I am so worried that I will die :(

Fishmanpa
03-11-13, 18:50
Izzy,

We can all tell you that you're going to be fine (and you are... you're NOT going to die or even get sick). An expired cream just won't be as effective. However, no one here on an internet forum can truly quell your fears. If you're that scared, please go to your mother and ask her for help.