PDA

View Full Version : Past life regression

rebeccad
03-11-13, 20:43
Was just wondering if anybody had tried this as I'm really interested but a little scared, would love to know if my health anxiety has anything to do with a past life, don't get me wrong I'm not spiritual at all but I saw this on the tv and I thought it kind of looked fun, but my hubbie said its a dangerous game to play , just wondered if anybody had done it and would share their experiences x

cpe1978
03-11-13, 20:47
Just my take, but it would strike me as not a great thing for an anxiety sufferer to do. That is one vote for your husband's point of view from me.

Annie0904
03-11-13, 20:49
I once asked my Psychotherapist about this and she said "I think you have had enough traumas in this life to cause anxiety without dragging up more from a past life"

rebeccad
03-11-13, 20:49
Ok so 2 voted for no lol x

Annie0904
03-11-13, 20:51
:D

rebeccad
03-11-13, 20:52
Grrr I'm not telling him everyone's agreeing with him that's like admitting he's right ha x

unsure_about_this
04-11-13, 10:36
Even though it would be an interesting idea about past life regression, I would not want to know what could be discovered for me what may have happened in a past life.

Brunette
04-11-13, 12:09
I think this may have been said on another thread but there's no evidence past life regression actually works. What may be uncovered is memories from deep in your subconscious about things you have read or seen, even without realising it.

Don't do it, you may dredge up a traumatic event that didn't even happen to you!