PDA

View Full Version : Constant panic attacks today :(

Izzytheanxietyqueen
03-11-13, 23:09
Hi guys I am posting again I'm sorry I know it's annoying but I just am having a awful day today because i have school tomorrow and I really really don't want to go, I'm 14 you see you it's a important year this year for exams and stuff but I have not been able to concentrate at all I just can I feel overwhelmed I want to go home the second I get there. I get bullied because of my depression and anxiety problems (my mum has contacted school and they are supportive to stop bullying) and I feel really ill at school so today I have had constant panic attacks and really bad anxiety.
I really would rather be home schooled or something I hate school I am beig serious and I feel like crap when I'm there. I have been crying most of the day and feel really bad. :( I just need some support because I really can't take this. My anxiety symptoms are awful, lump in my throat and dryness, frequently going to the toilet and chest pain. I feel short of breath an keep coughing to try to bring my breath back :(

Fishmanpa
03-11-13, 23:36
Are you seeing a school counselor? Have you talked to your GP or Mom about speaking to someone? I hope so....

Izzytheanxietyqueen
03-11-13, 23:44
Are you seeing a school counselor? Have you talked to your GP or Mom about speaking to someone? I hope so....

I have spoke to my mum who takes me to counsellor every week which does help but I feel awful :( I just am having a really bad day.

Fishmanpa
04-11-13, 00:24
Well hang in there! Get a good night's sleep and start the day fresh.

Good Luck!