PDA

View Full Version : So scared!!!!

mandshere2000
04-11-13, 08:14
Hi
Is there anyone who could talk to me please and calm me down
having a really bad shaking episode:scared15:could it be lack of sleep causing it
why is this happening is it adrenaline or something else, my body like ice and
I feel so cold.....I have some 2 mg Valium....should I take 1 or just try to
ride it out myself, confused where could adrenaline and shaking just come
from out of the blue, I have not slept all night and just dropped off at 7 and
woke 40 minutes later
Sorry to bore you all with this, just don't know what to do to resolve
my sleeping issues, could not take sleeping tablets because I have
a disabled son who is up most of the night so need to be able to
wake if needed
Manda

jackieann3
04-11-13, 08:27
Hello mandshere I've been up since 6 with the same symptoms I get them most mornings very early and yes very scarey , what I do is put all my lights on and Tele on soft in my bedroom once my husband has gone to work and try to read or come on here and talk to people until it starts to where off and it just seems to happen for no reason the mornings are the worst do some breathing it's hard when your panicking I know but it does help in time how are you feeling at the moment . ? X

mandshere2000
04-11-13, 08:47
Hi jackieann
I did not take a Valium, I just had to get through it myself, and
I find if I post on here when it's happening does help even though it's so hard
to type and think straight in the middle of the shaking and panic....thank you
for replying to me it really does help to calm me just talking to another
person who's had the same, how long does it take for it to pass with you,it's
anything up to a hour for me, I am just so grateful to have this site to turn to
Manda

jackieann3
04-11-13, 09:01
Hi mandshere the worst of it only seems last minutes or about 20 minutes all depends on what I do if I walk about and try and do things it seems to start wearing off quicker Andrade deep breaths I 7sed to just sit and panick and would take longer but the after effects can takea'll day to get better it leaves me with headache and drained I'm still laying on the bed now from 6 thismorning . Take care x

HoneyLove
04-11-13, 09:52
Hi Manda, have you had breakfast yet this morning? How long has it been since you ate? Feeling cold & shaky can sometimes be due to low blood sugar, so eating something may help.