PDA

View Full Version : Long time lurker, hello everyone :)

Gina9
04-11-13, 12:15
:) Hi, I've been getting info and reading these forums for a few years and decided to actually join up today! I read these forums because I had a period of about two years suffering really bad panic attacks and anxiety which I think was a delayed reaction to my Dad dying suddenly although I already had some anxiety before it happened.

I don't really have full blown panic attacks anymore, I do have quite a bit of general anxiety related to a long term health condition and some small social anxiety from years of bullying and I worry an awful lot over minor health problems which don't require attention, I think this all stems from the sudden death of my father.

Sorry for the life story, just wanted to say what brought me here! :D

Hope I can be of help to other people and provide support and that I can get help and info too, thank you for reading :)

reenymac
04-11-13, 13:02
HI Gina9.....welcome yeah i have panic attacks and also the anxiety that goes with them incase another panic attack comes along...get loads of suppot here to get yo through the bad days.

Reeny

Gina9
04-11-13, 13:11
HI Gina9.....welcome yeah i have panic attacks and also the anxiety that goes with them incase another panic attack comes along...get loads of suppot here to get yo through the bad days.

Reeny

Thanks for the welcome :)

Mark13
04-11-13, 17:47
Hi Gina. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.

Broken-doll
04-11-13, 19:04
Welcome Gina :) xxx

MRS STRESS ED
04-11-13, 19:29
:welcome:you will find lots of help and support here

almamatters
04-11-13, 19:34
Hi :welcome: to the forum Gina.

Hologram
04-11-13, 21:53
Welcome to the forum:)

Gina9
04-11-13, 22:42
Thanks for the nice welcome everyone :)

retter
04-11-13, 23:15
I am new to this and have only just found this site, it has helped me already. I wish you well Gina and everybody else that have these conditions in common.

Gina9
05-11-13, 00:13
I am new to this and have only just found this site, it has helped me already. I wish you well Gina and everybody else that have these conditions in common.

Welcome to us both retter :)