PDA

View Full Version : lump right in bottom of mouth..

10Asda
04-11-13, 18:00
I have got a smallish lump ill try 2 explain where..if i put my tongue at the top of my bottom teeth..move it down till i cant get any further and abit to left..im thinking its something awful..i feel sick and worried with terrible thoughts of death..please somebody reassure poor me..thankyou:sad:

Andria24
04-11-13, 18:33
Asda I have a little lump there too. I have no idea what it is and never knew about it until you told me where yours is. So when you find out what horrible thing you've got please come and share so I too know what it is ...

Honestly I don't think it's anything. However make an appointment with your doctor. They're qualified to know these things, and will be able to reassure you :hugs:

10Asda
04-11-13, 18:38
Thanx andrea24..i keep lookin at it in the mirror..well trying to as it right in the bottom of my mouth..im obsessed with lumps n bumps

Andria24
04-11-13, 18:44
Asda ... stop it! Start obsessing over healing yourself of health anxiety. That's a far better way to spend your time and energy on. Please try. As I keep saying on this board, focus on the illness that you do have instead of looking for ones that you don't :)

emlica
04-11-13, 19:31
Asda I have a little lump there too. I have no idea what it is and never knew about it until you told me where yours is. So when you find out what horrible thing you've got please come and share so I too know what it is ...

Honestly I don't think it's anything. However make an appointment with your doctor. They're qualified to know these things, and will be able to reassure you :hugs:

Yep, I have that too. Only on one side, not the other. I don't think anyone's mouth is completely smooth. If it's any consolation I've been aware of that little lump for YEARS (I mean since I was a kid) and it's not changed or turned out to be anything sinister yet.

10Asda
04-11-13, 20:02
Thankyou emlica..i was at drs all the time last year plus a visit to a&e..all for h/anxiety..i absolutely hate it xx