PDA

View Full Version : Accepting bad with good....

Britabb
04-11-13, 19:20
I had 4 brilliant days last week, last bad one was thurs ( enough time to make me think I had cracked it) then today I crashed again.... Anxiety all day. I just want to fast forward 6 mths!!

MRS STRESS ED
04-11-13, 21:23
its as your post says accepting bad days and good days ,we need to make the most of the good days :) and keep working towards having more of them

Tanner40
04-11-13, 22:15
It's tough when you're in the middle of a bad day to remember the good. Even without HA, not everyone has a good day everyday. I am trying to be thankful for good moments, good hours, and finally, good days. If I can recognize my accomplishments and a good hour, I am much more likely to have another good hour.
Keep aiming for the good days and I have faith that there will be plenty more of them. Every good day starts with one good hour.

Britabb
05-11-13, 18:00
Keep going guys. I had a terrible attack last night which pretty much did me in tbh but it wore off and I'm just resting to get over it. Xx

Icequeen
19-11-13, 13:46
this is what im battling at the moment.. accepting bad with the good... im currently in a blip.. a pretty deep one actually and im struggling to lift out of it.. up until last thuirsday i was doing ok, pretty good actualy, then friday came and bam that was it, dark cloud appeared.

i think its the acceptance of these bad days im struggling with more than the actual bad time, if that makes sense? i want to be better and i want to be better now... i kinda feel nothings wrong with me so why am i feeling so bad... it takes some accepting to even acknowledge i DO have a mental health problem, let alone i can't be "mended" overnight... its the hardest thing i'm finding

xx