PDA

View Full Version : tight cramp

latic
03-11-06, 21:29
Hey Peeps hope you are all well. I have been doing well although coming up to the anniversary of my first PA NoV 5TH. The thought and memory I have is freaking me out. Been doing well for ages and now feel the fear is returning. I have a tight cramp like feeling all over upper body. Especially in shoulders and arms etc or just have random odd pain in arm. I am 95% sure it is panic but cant help the gremlins telling me it is serious. I know the thought and apprehension of tommorow isnt helping and making anxiety worse. I hate it!!!! If I dont die tommorow will post again let you know Im ok lol. Sorry guys hate posting when I feel like this but need some support.

Take Care. Love to all of you xxxx

yorkylover
04-11-06, 00:27
Your cramp feeling sounds like anxiety.I get this feeling in my shoulders and neck.You are getting your self worked up.My first PA was a nightmare,ended up in hospital so I know how you feel.You will still be here tomorrow pet.Hey its our dogs birthday on the 5th,you can think about him opening his present its a purple cuddly teddy all wrapped up for him to rip open,he loves to rip all the paper off.Hes a newfoundland called Buddy and hes like a big black bear.He will be 6.he was born on bonfire night,and he hates fireworks,and bless him thats all he has going of all night on his birthday.He spends most of his birthday hiding under the table.
You take care,Im sure you will be ok.;)

Ellen XX

matilda
04-11-06, 09:52
I get cramps in my neck, shoulder, BUM, leg and foot so i guess thats my anxiety rather than some random widespread desease!!!

latic
08-11-06, 15:51
Just wanted to say Big Thank you for replying to my post I survived!!!!! Hope your Buddy had a fantastic birthday Ellen!!!! Still feeling off but think I worked myself up too much, will be back on track again soon.

Thank u xxxx

looking4answers
13-11-06, 09:18
Tension .. can tell you in a heartbeat..happens alot to me..I feel like an elephant standing on my chest and also my arms and legs ache and also feel that my legs arent working..Thats all it is .. just tension.anxiety related..no worries..