PDA

View Full Version : powerful thoughts

retter
05-11-13, 00:22
my thoughts are sometimes so strong that i can physically feel them and believe that what i feel is true. The mind is a very powerful thing but my spirit is stronger. The knowledge i have can overpower the false feelings that are placed in my way. Everybody has the ability to overcome these things.

Rennie1989
05-11-13, 11:11
I get those when my mind begins to drift off into it's own tangent. I simply acknowledge it's happening and bring my mind back to what ever it was I was focused on. It's still hard to do sometimes and it takes persistence.

retter
07-11-13, 00:15
Thank you Rennie i think you have good knowledge of this and i to try to bring my mind back to reality. It is sometimes out of my control even if i am aware of what is happening and tell myself that these thoughts are escalating beyond the point that they should. i will continue to try to stay in some sort of control. take care.

Rennie1989
07-11-13, 10:59
It won't necessarily work the first, second or third time round. The more you try it the easy it becomes.

retter
07-11-13, 11:23
Thanks again Rennie i will continue to try, in the hope that it does get easier and that i can keep the unpleasant feelings at bay. It helps to know that their are people that care and are in the same boat. I may approach my Doctor about this and see if their is anything available to me, worried that if i go in that direction i may open myself up to more of this and that it may get worse as a result not sure at the mo, will see if i can go it alone, just not sure. All the best to you though and i hope you are well and in a good place. Stay strong.