PDA

View Full Version : HELLLLLLLP

keepemlaughing
04-11-06, 00:18
I have only been on the stuff 12 days. the first week 300 mg, 2nd 600 mg, and now for two days 900mg. I feel awful! i am swollen up so much my arms are aching and i can't take my rings off. my face is flushed and i feel lethargic. i feel the achy tension in my neck and shoulders. No for someone fighting depression, this is pretty darn depressing. Is this a normal part of lithium. i don't want to stop taking it before i give it a good chance to work. WHAT SHOULD I DO?? i tried calling the doctor but he is gone till monday. Please help! anybody.

Sheryl

Sheryl

honeybee3939
04-11-06, 00:23
Sheryl Hun !

Im not quite sure about lithium and its side affects, if the doctor is not on call, is there any medical service you can ring for advice or even the local hospital to put you at ease?,i would stick to taking the lower dosage until you have got advice, try not to worry hun, im sure you will be fine.

Love

Andrea
xxx

keepemlaughing
04-11-06, 00:29
thank you. i will if i don't feel better in the morning. i would trust you guys advice though if anyone has taken Lithium for very long. Actually, I don't have a computer at home so I will not get responses after i leave work. thank you so much for writing me back right away. it does ease my mind some that someone somewhere took the time to read and respond.

Love
xoxo

Sheryl

honeybee3939
04-11-06, 00:32
Your more than welcome Sheryl !

Thats what where here for, you look after yourself ! let us know how things go !

Love

Andrea
xxx

manmoor
04-11-06, 10:30
Hey Sheryl hun,

Awww Hope your feeling loads better today. Hugs for you xoxoxoxo

Take Care

Mandyxx