PDA

View Full Version : New guy

Mr Mannering
06-11-13, 12:42
Hi All, Just a little background and a short version of it :). Just over a year ago I found my granddad dead in the garden. I was close to him and seen him very often he was 89 it was sad etc but he enjoyed life. At the time I thought my mother is going to struggle with this. However 6 months after this I went to see mother and let myself in and she was arms wrapped around a banister on the stairs literally hanging onto her life. I ran to her and she collapsed into my arms and passed away. I took 2 weeks off work which I thought was sufficient but on my return at my office I stood up and went so dizzy I thought death was imminent. I was rushed to a doctor with pins and needles and chest pain etc.. I'd had a panic attack and thus my journey on the Anxiety train began I've been ok until last week My father was found dead at home. I know that you can say this is a bad situation to cope with and I know I should expect a rough ride as it were.... however I am experiencing disabling amount of anxiety at the moment. I, like many others have a story to tell, some advice to give that helps me that just might help others so here I am.

Moley
06-11-13, 22:19
so sorry to hear of the tradegies you have faced. Hope you find some answers here as well as plenty of support.

So hello and welcome.

Annie0904
06-11-13, 22:21
Hi :welcome: I am sure you will find lots of support here. It sounds like you have gone through a horrendous time with your losses. Are you getting any sort of Therapy support? :hugs: