PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad panicky feeling!

ady1779
06-11-13, 22:08
I was totally fine today! Had a good meeting with my CBT Therapist, lunch with girlfriends. Then all of sudden on the way to pick up my daughters from school this rush of dizzy, panicky, nausea, feeling came over me. I felt like I needed to get someplace safe! I have Health Anxiety OCD and my anxiety has been high lately. I just can't seem to calm down from this. I ran to the open clinic hours at my GP and the doctor said my pulse was high but took it again and said it has come down and that it sounds good, no erratic beating. I felt fine for all of 5 seconds and then the awful feeling is back! can this be anxiety or something else. I have extreme heart anxiety, pulse checking...I don't want to take my BP because that really trigger if its high!
I feel awful and just want this to pass! I would think if its anxiety it would have passed by now or gone away after I left the Dr. like usual!

---------- Post added at 17:08 ---------- Previous post was at 17:02 ----------

Also, don't panic attacks normally only last 5-10 minutes? This has been going on for 2 hours now?

Wieslaw
07-11-13, 02:02
Finaly has gone?

---------- Post added at 03:02 ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 ----------

panic can take 10 min, but before you have a big tension after the atac it takes many houurs before you be quait again