PDA

View Full Version : head shape?

Fly away Katie
07-11-13, 08:07
I was feeling my head/scalp yesterday and noticed the top of it goes into like a bump... is that just the shape of my head? Ive felt/prodded/poked it that many times.

My dad felt it, laughed and said his head is very simelar on the top.

I also have a headache which started yesterday :( hope its just coincidence.

Does anyone else have that? (Im aware people dont check what their skull feels like on a daily basis)! So maybe its always been like that?!

Terrified :( xxxxxx

HoneyLove
07-11-13, 08:36
Katie all of our scalps have bumps and lumps on them, they're not smooth and they're all different - like a fingerprint! In fact there's a form of telling the future where they read the bumps on your skull like a palm reacted would look at the lines on your palm!

So don't worry, bumps up there are normal.

But, you shouldn't be prodding & poking yourself looking for problems - our bodies are naturally lumpy and bumpy places, and you'll always find something to worry about if you continue with this kind of checking behaviour.

cpe1978
07-11-13, 17:47
I have less hair than I once did and so shaved my head a few years ago. Honestly without hair most heads are like a mountain range. Look up phrenology which will give you an idea.

rebeccad
07-11-13, 17:51
This has made me chuckle , sorry I know it's serious post but I'm often prodding and my husband said to me yesterday , what normal person finds things in places I find problems :) x

Fishmanpa
07-11-13, 17:58
Think of how a Klingon feels! ;) Seriously though, our heads, like our fingerprints, ears and other parts of our bodies are varied and unique. I'm bald and shave (think Mr. Clean). I'm fortunate to have the skull for it ~lol~