PDA

View Full Version : MRI SCAN soon and blood tests!!!

melishaxoxo
07-11-13, 08:14
Ok i am nervous,i am anxious and going to hospital today and ill be there till tomorrow ..I am shit scared of the mri scan and what they will find. For 2 years i had bad eye pain and went to so many eye doctors and all of them said it was allergies. This year the swelling in my eye got worse and i tried a new eye doctor who said that its not allergies and he saw two white things in my eye and gave me eyedrops which helped take it away. After the eyedrops my eye returned to that pain and swelling so i went back to him and he said he doesnt know why my eye is swelling and paining as the eydrops should have worked. He checked both my eyes and he told me my eye pressure was normal so now he is sending me for a scan, i am so scared :( what if its a tumor and i left it too long by only going to eye doctors?? omg.. i just hate thinking like this, right now i can feel a dull pain coming on. I first thought all this was sinus but i dont have a runny nose,i only sneeze that is all. Please keep me in your prayers

emlica
07-11-13, 09:02
Good luck! Just wanted to say, though - obviously I have no idea if it's your sinuses or not, but you absolutely can have sinus problems without having a runny nose!

matrix123
08-11-13, 15:14
Ok i am nervous,i am anxious and going to hospital today and ill be there till tomorrow ..I am shit scared of the mri scan and what they will find. For 2 years i had bad eye pain and went to so many eye doctors and all of them said it was allergies. This year the swelling in my eye got worse and i tried a new eye doctor who said that its not allergies and he saw two white things in my eye and gave me eyedrops which helped take it away. After the eyedrops my eye returned to that pain and swelling so i went back to him and he said he doesnt know why my eye is swelling and paining as the eydrops should have worked. He checked both my eyes and he told me my eye pressure was normal so now he is sending me for a scan, i am so scared :( what if its a tumor and i left it too long by only going to eye doctors?? omg.. i just hate thinking like this, right now i can feel a dull pain coming on. I first thought all this was sinus but i dont have a runny nose,i only sneeze that is all. Please keep me in your prayers

Did you get the result of the scan? I'm having similar issues and I'm scared of BT as well :(

melishaxoxo
08-11-13, 17:56
Mri postponed :(((