PDA

View Full Version : Adding a 'Report topic/post' button

Rennie1989
07-11-13, 12:22
Although it does not happen very often I do come across topics and posts that I would deem as inappropriate, offensive and spam.

I'm aware that there is a team of dedicated administrators and moderators but sometimes they may not be aware of these topics and posts until they are flagged by a member or stumbled across. If a 'Report' button could be put on topics and posts then these things can be dealt with much quicker. Of course, if this feature is abused then it should be punishable by warnings and blocking their account.

I believe that having this feature is very important for a forum like this, as any cyber bullying or trolling can cause massive problems for individuals who are in need of help (like panic attacks, self harm etc). It's a duty of care that these guys who use this forum, as a safe means of asking for help and support, feel that they can do without the risk of abuse.

Kells81
07-11-13, 12:40
Hiya

There is a report button. It is the red triangle in the top right hand corner of posts.

Rennie1989
07-11-13, 13:36
Ow my bad! I tried having a look for one yesterday and couldn't find it (it is very tiny).

Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

Kells81
07-11-13, 15:52
No worries, I think I found it by accident initially-my cat was probably sat on my iPad or something like that and pressed it!!