PDA

View Full Version : I feel like I will die soon...

Izzytheanxietyqueen
07-11-13, 22:34
I feel awful today really really awful! I feel horribly ill and dizzy. I for some reason can smell something like that stuff you smell that's strong when you have a blocked nose and I'm so convinced it's carbon monoxide or something!! Panicked completely please someone it smells so strongly of it and I haven't had any of it anywhere we don't own any at the moment but yet it smells badly of it!!! I don't know what to do if it's just me I don't know and I feel really bad I feel so sick and know I am going to die any minute it's horrible I'm only 14 and don't want to die like my dad did what's wrong with me!?

---------- Post added at 22:34 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

I have had enough of feeling this nervous constantly....

Andria24
07-11-13, 23:01
Izzy - what's wrong with you is the fact that you're grieving and also suffering with anxiety disorder. You're not going to die but - please speak to your mum about how desperately upset and anxious you are. Or a friend, a teacher, an aunt, someone :hugs:

Katty1303
07-11-13, 23:02
Honey, your not going to die from that I am pretty sure carbon monoxide is odourless, izzy do you talk to anyone about your anxiety like your mum? X

Fishmanpa
07-11-13, 23:51
Hi Izzy,

Please understand that we're all people sitting behind computer screens and can only reach out through some words on a screen. You need someone there to talk to you face to face, look you in the eyes and help you. Like Andria said, find someone you can talk to, a friend, a family member, your Mom. Have her take you to see the doctor so you can tell him what's going on.... your fears, etc. We're truly limited as to what we can do in this medium.

Izzytheanxietyqueen
07-11-13, 23:54
Hi Izzy,

Please understand that we're all people sitting behind computer screens and can only reach out through some words on a screen. You need someone there to talk to you face to face, look you in the eyes and help you. Like Andria said, find someone you can talk to, a friend, a family member, your Mom. Have her take you to see the doctor so you can tell him what's going on.... your fears, etc. We're truly limited as to what we can do in this medium.

I do talk to my grandma a lot about it because my mum is not an option she has moved on from my dad so I have decided to not talk to her anymore about it or anything of the sort.

---------- Post added at 23:54 ---------- Previous post was at 23:53 ----------

Honey, your not going to die from that I am pretty sure carbon monoxide is odourless, izzy do you talk to anyone about your anxiety like your mum? X

My mum sadly isn't an option. She doesn't listen to me and never talks to me about anything like my feelings. She wants me to move on but I'm not going tk ifs not that easy.

Daisy Sue
07-11-13, 23:57
Everyone's right honey.. we're all here for you, and it's great that you've joined the forum and can share your fears and feelings, but it really does sound like you need proper support and input from someone in your life. I'd recommend you talk to someone at school - if you're not sure who to go to, just ask in the office, or your form teacher/head of year.

Fishmanpa
07-11-13, 23:59
You have to tell her you're having trouble with this and ask for help. If she can't or won't help then ask her to take you to someone who can. Surely she would do that for you.

We're not therapists and most of us are in no position to offer the kind of help you need. Not that we don't want to help because it hurts to see others hurting but we're kind of helpless in this situation and medium.

You're going to be Ok, you just need to get some help is all :)