PDA

View Full Version : pain when going to toilet - really worried

louise0501
08-11-13, 16:35
Hi everyone, for the past couple of weeks i have had pain when going to pii, it feels like im passing a sharp object. My poos are also usually quite large which isnt helping and there is also blood on the tissue after i wipe. Today a little bit of my poo was white which has really got me scared as i thought it was just piles or anal fissure but now i think it must be anal cancer. Im really trying hard not to google. Anyone had any of these symptoms? Anyone know wat cud be causing it? Do you think its cancer? Im so worried.

Please reply
love louise

Fly away Katie
08-11-13, 17:13
It sounds like a urine infection hun. Go to the docs and they'll be able to give you something to clear it up. I sometimes have blood when I wipe too.. That can be from a large poo.. I doubt it's anything sinister. Piles can also make you have a bit of blood. A bit of white wont be anything bad!! Ive had red before! And white. xxxxxx

Fishmanpa
08-11-13, 17:23
A bit of white wont be anything bad!! I've had red before! And white.

If there was some blue in there it could be considered a Patriotic Poo ;)

I agree with the above. Passing a large poo will definitely be a bit painful. A small fissure or piles are the likely culprit and a bit of white mucous is perfectly normal.

Annie0904
08-11-13, 17:33
It sounds very much like an anal fissure to me. Very painful but nothing to worry about.