PDA

View Full Version : Bad day :( please chat

Katty1303
08-11-13, 18:52
Hi, had a bad day today, felt extremely on edge all day and felt very detached, unreal, faint/dizziness, confused and couldn't focus. These symptoms frighten me and make me think even more that there's something seriously wrong with me! :(:(
Please don't just read and run could do with any feedback right now! Xx

Gina9
08-11-13, 19:23
Sorry you had a bad day, I don't have any advice except all of us on here have been there and had those horrible days with our panic/anxiety, you aren't alone :hugs:

natalie5555
08-11-13, 19:34
hey i feel the same as u, the only advice i can give u is to try and keep busy it takes your mind off of it for abit its difficult but works. If u wanna talk inbox me x

Katty1303
08-11-13, 20:15
Thanks for replying, what are your symptoms Natalie? I do notice I feel better when busy but as soon as I notice I'm feeling better I start to get the feelings again :(

Annie0904
08-11-13, 20:41
Anxiety symptoms are really awful Katty but it will get better, sending you hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

-Stella-
08-11-13, 20:49
I agree with you, I feel better when I am busy as well but being busy tends to tire me out and then it is worse when I am tired! It's difficult to get it right :(