PDA

View Full Version : ringing ears and stomach palpitations

april tones
10-07-04, 21:06
what are these symptoms? i havent been worried for ages, im so much better but been having these symptoms lately, still waiting to see neuro for other problems. Any ideas? thanks

apriltones

seh1980
10-07-04, 21:10
hi apriltones,

I often get the ringing in my ears. i don't know what causes it, it just seems to happen randomly. It doesn't bother me anymore, i guess I've got used to it.

Sarah (seh1980)

sal
10-07-04, 21:57
Hi April

When i am highly anxious i get that ringing feeling in my ears. Not nice but seems to pass as i calm down. Feels like im a mile away from my own body but cant get the sound away from me.

As for stomach palpations, i have had those to and only way i can describe them is like when i was pregnant with Samantha and felt her moving. Feels the same as that.

Weird isnt it. But as long as you remember it isnt continuous and can we all imagine how someone with tinitus must feel that constant ringing in their ears. Must be enough to send you doolally!!!!

Take care.

Love Sal xxx

april tones
10-07-04, 22:29
thanks both for reassurance, i needed it. It just shows even when your getting better you still get anxious as its a normal response as long as its not obssesive.The stomach one feels like that too for me when i was carrying jack. It made me stop in my tracks, thanks again

apriltones

Rennie1989
13-07-04, 21:50
april

wen u get the ringing in the ears do u feel dizzy or loose balance

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

april tones
15-07-04, 23:45
hi scooter girl, a litle. I have been feeling lighhtheaded for a while xx

apriltones

della
28-03-05, 19:30
hi the ringing in yr ears could be due to the anxiety ...or maybe tinitus have u had it checked.....however tinitus is not harmful

take car della

Razzle51
04-04-05, 17:39
Hi i had an attack Sat. and went to the er in my town. Atleast that is what the dr. thought it was. My ears were screaming. Is that a common symptom. I do not have tinnitus because they have been ringing before this and was checked by a ear nose throat dr. My ears are starting to ring now so I took another xanac like he said to do. I am not really convinced this is a Panic attack. what are other symptoms? THANKS

Meg
04-04-05, 17:50
Hi Razzle,

I would not recommend taking a xanax just for ringing ears.

Its a fab drug for full blown panic but should be used really sparingly.

Try a relaxation CD or distract yourself fully or exercise see if you can break the pattern.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...