PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

annacl
09-11-13, 19:08
Hey, my name is Anna and I'm currently in high school. I've struggled with anxiety all my life, but it started getting really bad around the beginning of sixth grade. I've been in the hospital four times since then. I've also been diagnosed with generalized anxiety, social anxiety, depression, trichotillomania, chronic suicidal ideation, struggled with self injury, and I'm finally recovered from a bad three-year ordeal of anorexia and bulimia. I have a great psychiatrist and a pretty good therapist. Neither of them are the ones I originally started with. Right now, I have prescriptions for Zoloft, Xanax, and Trazadone. In the past I've also taken Abilify (*shiver*) and Prozac. Anxiety is a pretty big problem for me right now. When I get anxious, my heart starts pounding, my palms get sweaty, and I start shaking and hyperventilating. But I'm working on it, and I hope to someday have control of my life again. Nice to meet you guys!

MRS STRESS ED
09-11-13, 21:42
:welcome:sorry to hear you had such a bad time ,you will find a lot of help and support here

ray52
09-11-13, 22:10
:welcome: