PDA

View Full Version : Drunk too much water!!!!

Izzytheanxietyqueen
09-11-13, 19:39
I am really worried! Basically today I have had a fruit juice when I woke up then at lunch a big oasis bottle then just now two big glasses one of fanta and one of orange squash. I have also ate quite a lot of food today too like hot dogs and lots of pasta just now and ice cream all sorts! I mean am I going to die what's going to happen I have a headache and feel dizzy/sick now what's going to happen.

---------- Post added at 19:39 ---------- Previous post was at 19:38 ----------

Also I have not been to the toilet a lot today to let out the water so I am very nervous!

Andria24
09-11-13, 19:48
Nothing is wrong with you Izzy - other than the anxiety disorder. You'll be fine. Go switch on the tv, chat to friends, take your mind off what you're dwelling on :)

Izzytheanxietyqueen
09-11-13, 19:52
I have drunk too much though :(

Freeky
09-11-13, 19:52
It sounds like indigestion to me. Try to relax in order not to make yourself feel sick and it'll help your stomach settle, there's nothing to worry about!
As for the toilet thing you're not alone, I can't stand the toilets my uni has so I usually have to wait until I get back home to go!

Izzytheanxietyqueen
09-11-13, 19:54
It sounds like indigestion to me. Try to relax in order not to make yourself feel sick and it'll help your stomach settle, there's nothing to worry about!
As for the toilet thing you're not alone, I can't stand the toilets my uni has so I usually have to wait until I get back to go!

But I think I have drunk way too much!!

debs71
09-11-13, 19:55
Well, you haven't actually drunk what could be described as 'water', and nor have you appeared to have drunk even the standard quota of fluids that your body needs (though I'm not sure whether you have had anything else as well) but regardless, there is really nothing to be panicking about here, as you haven't overdone anything.

You may just have that 'pigged out' feeling that many of us have had at one point or another, and this is not a problem. x:hugs:

No, you haven't drunk too much! About 1500mls is what you need.

Izzytheanxietyqueen
09-11-13, 20:36
Well, you haven't actually drunk what could be described as 'water', and nor have you appeared to have drunk even the standard quota of fluids that your body needs (though I'm not sure whether you have had anything else as well) but regardless, there is really nothing to be panicking about here, as you haven't overdone anything.

You may just have that 'pigged out' feeling that many of us have had at one point or another, and this is not a problem. x:hugs:

No, you haven't drunk too much! About 1500mls is what you need.

What do you mean 1500mls I have drunk loads more than that do you mean like in like half a. Hour or.... :/

debs71
09-11-13, 20:39
By your description of what you have drunk, no you haven't! In TOTAL your daily need is 1500 mls. This does not mean that going over it means automatic trouble.

One glass is 200mls. I assume (but am not sure) one bottle of Oasis is 500mls.

2 'big glasses of fanta and one of juice' around 600-750 mls.

You are not drinking a swimming pool of fluid by any stretch of the imagination hun.

If you had drunk too much, by now you would be unwell as your kidneys would be struggling i am sure.

You sound like you are just getting very, very het up and anxious.

Rennie1989
09-11-13, 20:41
Izzy, you're fine, you need to drink FAAAAAAR more than that to have any problems. I'm talking liters in minutes. I cannot put it in any other way for you to believe that you have NOT drank too much.

Katty1303
09-11-13, 21:20
Izzy I drink loads most days Hun and I have definitely drank more than that in a day before! Your symptoms are not from drinking too much but from worrying about it! Izzy you need to talk to somebody you really do you will get a better understanding of your anxiety and even just telling someone your worries will get them off you chest, can you talk to your mum? A teacher? A friend? X

Eyji1
10-11-13, 12:13
1500mls of fluid is not a lot. You are not going to die from this. You may have overeaten.

Brunette
12-11-13, 12:39
Drinking too much water in a short space if time is not good for you. In fact it can kill you.

The point is that the OP didn't do that. I hope you don't either.