PDA

View Full Version : Palpatations

bashley
10-11-13, 13:33
Hi does anyone get palpatations during basic chores like house work. I know it sounds crazy but i get palpations on and off every day i have had lots of tests and cardiologist said im ok. My gp's all say its anxiety and stress. But i am getting so down as the simplist of things trigger them and the racing heart. Like when i'm dusting or hoovering and just now when i was mixing cake mixture my heart was racing. I know i sound a total fruit loop and i do feel like one asking these questions but it worries me so much that i feel like not doing anything. I even stress when someone suggests going for a walk. I am totally obsessed with my heart and maybe thats the reason but i am so scared of doing anything. I feel like i am letting everyone down. Like i won't go on any theme park rides incase i have a heart attack so i just stand and watch my hubby take my children. :( x

Mr Mannering
10-11-13, 13:47
Palpitations are something that the human body does in almost every single one of us. If you have a clean bill of health then this is normal. Our problem is that you focus on it or are always looking out for it. In fact very few of the heart palpitations are heart related but more a flutter of the mass nerves that centralise in our chest due to our tense state that we sit in while anxious. It's not something that I get a lot these days but the reason I'm responding is I had one this morning while led in bed. It felt like it took my breath.

nomorepanic
10-11-13, 14:25
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.