PDA

View Full Version : Worst day ever!

Izzytheanxietyqueen
10-11-13, 17:45
I have had the worst day today, recently I have been really worried about that I hardly eat anything anymore because of my anxiety so just now I pushed myself to eat a lot, as a family we had roast dinner I had 2 Yorkshire puddings, 5 parsnips, like 10 little sausages, a massive scoop of mash potatoe and some chicken. I am really worried though because I feel so sick and I looked it up which was really really stupid because now I know I may of ruptured my stomach! What should I do know my chest hurts my stomach hurts and I feel really full to the brim. Know I'm going to not be able to eat or drink anything. For the rest of the day because of this! I am having panic attacks rift now what should I do should I tell my mum to take me to hospital because I have ruptured my stomach or what!?

---------- Post added at 17:45 ---------- Previous post was at 17:44 ----------

Just to add I am underweight and only 14 never been good with food and never ate this much!

ankietyjoe
10-11-13, 17:49
I guarantee you have nothing more than indigestion at the worst. :)

Andria24
10-11-13, 17:49
You haven't ruptured your stomach Izzy but you really do need to take yourself off this board and go and speak to someone that will listen (and can help you) with your anxiety.

You're not doing yourself any good by sharing what you do with a group of people that cannot physically reach out and help you. You really do need to speak to an adult that can help you work through your grief, confusion and anxieties.

Last word - you've over eaten. That's nothing that millions of people around the UK don't do when it comes to Sunday lunches. You really are ok :)

Izzytheanxietyqueen
10-11-13, 17:54
You haven't ruptured your stomach Izzy but you really do need to take yourself off this board and go and speak to someone that will listen (and can help you) with your anxiety.

You're not doing yourself any good by sharing what you do with a group of people that cannot physically reach out and help you. You really do need to speak to an adult that can help you work through your grief, confusion and anxieties.

Last word - you've over eaten. That's nothing that millions of people around the UK don't do when it comes to Sunday lunches. You really are ok :)

I do I am now in counselling and therapy but I'm so worried I don't know what to do I don't ever binge like this I never have.

Andria24
10-11-13, 17:58
Well then if that's the case Izzy you need to be extremely honest about the fact that you're not dealing with things as well as may be expected. You can't be, judging on how you react to lots of little events that are normal, every day occurrences.

Maybe explain that you've found this site, and print out your posts, our replies, the frequency with which you post, talk about the things that send you in a panic?

Katty1303
10-11-13, 17:59
Your fine izzy I feel the same today I had a big lunch. It's just the feeling of being full. Just rest and sip water if you get thirsty x

debs71
10-11-13, 18:29
There's nothing to worry about, Izzy.

You haven't ruptured your stomach. You have just had a big, good meal and are full.

You say you usually don't eat well. The stomach gets kind of used to that, so you are probably just not used to eating heartily, but I wouldn't describe that as bingeing, just a normal good eat.

I would guess most people's biggest, heartiest meal is a Sunday roast (just had one myself and am stuffed)

Just have a good sit down in front of the telly and try to relax. It'll wear off soon.x:hugs: