PDA

View Full Version : Went to a wedding!

suzy1984
05-11-06, 19:35
Hi
Im feeling very pleased with myself at the minute went to a family wedding yesterday, was dreading the thought of going to church, sitting around for hours, having to eat in front of people or explain why i wasn't eating etc the list was endless! but i went had a good time, managed to eat something and even stayed over in the hotel I completely surprised myself at how calm i managed to stay all day, had a few wibbly moments but nothing I couldnt handle! I posted a message on here a few weeks back saying how i thought the CBT i was having was never going to work but i take it all back, ive only had 5 sessions and im starting to see a change in myself and my thought patterns already already! I love reading other peoples success stories they are so inspiring & its fab to be able to post one of my own :D
Love & hugs
Suzy xxxx:)

honeybee3939
05-11-06, 19:55
Hi Suzy !

Thats lovely news im so pleased you enjoyed the wedding !

A BIG well done to you, It sure looks like the CBT worked, thats great !:D

Love

Andrea
xxx

trac67
05-11-06, 20:55
Well done Suzy thats brilliant what you have achieved, onwards and upwards from now on :D

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

net
05-11-06, 21:44
suzy

well done

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

ceecee
05-11-06, 22:08
hi suzy
well done
it makes you feel so much better when you,ve achieved these things!!!!
take care
rachel x x

Allie
05-11-06, 23:48
Suzy!

Well done! That's a really brilliant achievement!

I thought CBT wouldn't work for me either, but after three or four sessions I started to see benefits too!

I've got a family wedding this time next year and look forward to going! Well fone for letting the bad moments pass! If you look fear straight in the eye and carry on regardless you'll always succeed!

Hope the CBT continues to help you, but you seem to be doing fantastically!

Well done

Allie xXx

THE VOICE INSIDE YOUR HEAD IS NOT THE VOICE OF GOD. IT JUST SOUNDS LIKE IT THINKS IT IS! Cheri Huber

eeyorelover
05-11-06, 23:58
WAY TO GO SUZY!!!!
xxx
Sandy

Southern_Belle
06-11-06, 16:23
Hi Suzy,

So happy for you that you were able to both go to the wedding and then have a good time too. Well done.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

suzy1984
08-11-06, 13:34
Hi
Just a quick one to say thankyou for all the 'well done's' & encouragement its means an awful lot to me and all you lovely people on here are the only thing that keeps me going some days. Thanks again
Love & hugs
Suzy xx:)

nomorepanic
08-11-06, 16:39
Suzy

Wow well done you!

Glad you went and enjoyed the wedding and great news on the CBT.

Good luck for the next few sessions.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

yorkylover
08-11-06, 17:32
:)[Wow!]Well done suzy[Yeah!]:)[:P]:)

Ellen XX

Granny Primark
08-11-06, 18:46
what brill news suzy, WELL DONE!!!
Its inspirational to us all when we read these success stories.

Take care
LYNN xx

Paddington
09-11-06, 14:39
oh Suzy that is BRILLIANT NEWS!Wow a WHOLE WEDDING!!Thatis a huge breakthru..WELL DONE!Love mary rose.xxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore