PDA

View Full Version : Never felt this ill in all my life!

Katty1303
11-11-13, 11:07
I feel so ill, I can't believe this is anxiety. I am so sure in my head the docs are gunna find something eventually and I'll only have weeks to live. I really feel so ill! :unsure::weep:

Andria24
11-11-13, 11:24
Katty you need to revisit your treatment for anxiety disorder. My advice is that you return to your doctors and have a full, frank discussion about how you're not coping, and explore ways and means that will set you on the path to recovery.

Katty1303
11-11-13, 13:44
I already go to cbt and am on citalopram and propranolol. But I really feel there is an illness underneath. I feel that my symptoms are causing anxiety and not the other way around?

---------- Post added at 13:44 ---------- Previous post was at 13:41 ----------

I also feel that the docs assume it's anxiety cause I've had it before but I never felt atall lie this with it?

Andria24
11-11-13, 13:51
Ok do you have two options - either work harder to focus on your treatment plan (i.e. really focus your attention on your recovery) or you go back to your doctor, present him/her with your symptoms and insist he gives you a preliminary examination. Then, if he feels you do warrant further investigation, go with that, but be prepared for the additional anxiety and fear whilst you undergo whatever tests you're offered.

Or, if he/she decides that you warrant no further treatment you trust their professional opinion and refer back to my first suggestion. In effect you have two choices. I hope, whatever you choose, that you eventually arrive at a solution.