PDA

View Full Version : Feeling blah

Shivmarie
11-11-13, 17:58
Hi all,
I'm feeling really under the weather recently. For about two weeks I've had this chronic tiredness feeling, like I could sleep at any moment, it's strange because I'm sleeping well, I'm not over-doing it, nothing in my lifestyle has remotely changed yet it's actually freaking me out. Also Since Saturday evening I've had random bouts of nausea too which is so random and comes and go's, just like a really queasy feeling, but it's not preventing me from eating etc. I mentioned it to the doctor today and he said it could be to do with my ear infection, but as that's been ongoing for months it's strange that I'm only feeling like this now.
It's pretty pants that I can't seem t find a trigger and it's effecting my mood as I'm getting so irritable from it. I had bloods done back in July which were all fine, so I'm not worrying too much of it being anything sinister but it's quite unsettling the suddenness of it.

katesa
11-11-13, 18:36
It could well be the ear infection chick, or a bit of a virus or maybe you're just going through a "blah" patch - otherwise known as SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) - I started getting that for about 4 weeks in Winter about 3 years ago and it's, well..."blah".

Shivmarie
11-11-13, 18:41
Yeah I think your right Hun.
I've also been having lots of dental work done, four teeth out last month, another two roots out last week, also I heard the flu jab can make you feel rotten as well and I had that through work. I'd not be surprised if it was SAD as the getting up in the mornings make me feel REALLY blah. I forgot ,y dad was really bad with flu last week so maybe he's been a sport and passed it along? Xx

katesa
11-11-13, 18:43
Haha that's nice of him!

Yes you've most likely just caught dear old Dad's germs or your body is recovering from the kicking it got through your dental work. Add to that the shorter days and lack of sunlight now and it's no wonder you are feeling a bit out of sorts hon

Katty1303
11-11-13, 19:10
I feel the same Hun and I've had an ongoing ear infection x

Shivmarie
11-11-13, 19:52
Thanks for the replies both. I think your right Kate, more run down that anything else me thinks.
Katty it's a nightmare isn't it? I've had it ongoing since July and then it perforated and then I had another infection, 5 lots of anti-bs ear drops and a spray!
I finally got a referral today *does dance* I'm sick of going "aye, aye , aye" after I'm asked something. I can't hear a flipping thing. How's yours progressing?

Katty1303
11-11-13, 20:06
Mine was more of a sinus thing but made my ears numb after a couple months of docs say it was hay fever they final gave me anti bs last week and it's completely gone, I'm just left feeling extremely run down, tired, dizzy, lathargic and genuinely unwell. I believe most of my anxiety is because I feel so unwell. Then I get anxiety symptoms and worry about that I'm caught in a never ending cycle now and all because of a virus. Hope I break free soon feeling poo.

---------- Post added at 20:06 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

Hope you get some answers soon xx

Shivmarie
11-11-13, 20:55
Ah that sounds crap Hun. I hope you start feeling better soon.
I will keep you posted! X