PDA

View Full Version : Scared I have angina

Mondie
11-11-13, 22:10
I have just done some exercise (first time in a long time, I'm very unfit) well anyway, I had to stop as my teeth were throbbing. This has freaked me out completely. I know it can mean angina and heart problems, I am morbidly obese and so lazy which is why I started trying to exercise...but this has just completely put me off. I'm sat here in tears hating myself.

---------- Post added at 22:10 ---------- Previous post was at 20:15 ----------

Anyone?

Andria24
11-11-13, 22:19
Mondie don't hate yourself! How fantastic that you've started to work on yourself - that's awesome!

Your teeth - I'm no medic but it sounds as though you've pushed yourself as bit too much and the old blood vessels are protesting. You'll be fine. My advice is to figure out what you're safely capable of next time around. Maybe start with a gentle walk, half a mile, don't go mad. I'm sure you understand :)

Why don't you take five, then pat yourself on the back for getting started - then work out a proper plan of action. Start a thread in one of the relevant sub-forums and share your progress and triumphs. Keep at it Mondie, you'll get there :hugs:

Mondie
11-11-13, 22:38
Thank you so much for replying, it means a lot x

Andria24
11-11-13, 22:39
Thank you so much for replying, it means a lot x

You're most welcome Mondie :yesyes:

Tanner40
11-11-13, 22:54
I think it's absolutely fantastic that you're working out. That's an amazing accomplishment. Congratulations and just take it a bit easier next time. It will get easier.

mummyanxious
12-11-13, 12:47
I had no idea teeth any anything to do with your heart. My front ones are throbbing today :(

Mondie
13-11-13, 13:05
Mummy anxious ....don't listen to me, I know NOTHING about anatomy at all! Positive that throbbing front teeth aren't anything to do with your heart. I actually suspect my teeth are throbbing as I clench my jaw ALL the time.

Sorry if my post has made you anxious, not my intention xx