PDA

View Full Version : stressed out with no confidence

grace.M
11-11-13, 22:27
i've been feeling really low lately, doing exactly what i shouldn't be and looking at how i was before i fell into a bad patch with my anxiety :weep: i was a lot more active and so much more confident, although have always been shy its nowhere near as bad as i've been lately, i really upset myself because i was meant to be meeting someone in a cafe and just because i wasn't sure if he was there and it was really busy, i did dent go in... in fact i just retreated to somewhere quieter and texted him to come get me, and this happenes a lot. i just feel like I'm overly dependant on other people. i've been feeling really exhausted and stressed out of tiny things and it docent go away for hours, I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do :unsure: anyone in a similar situation or have any advice?

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:54 ----------

not sure if i should have posted this in the social anxiety forum?

lizzie29
11-11-13, 22:35
Has anything happened to make you worse recently? We all go through blips, so don't feel bad about it. It may pass. It's tough, but you need to keep pushing yourself to do things. Are you having cbt or meds?

grace.M
11-11-13, 23:38
oh i had a blip back because of rejection with people i lived with, but i was getting progressively worse in uni with my social anxiety... I'm not getting any therapy or meds at the moment, saw a counsellor for the majority of this year