PDA

View Full Version : All a bit too much at the moment

scorpionwhispers
11-11-13, 23:05
I am just not coping. I'm in constant pain with various diagnosed joint problems.

I woke up in the middle of last night feeling like I was going to faint. After a couple of minutes I managed to pull it together just about by holding on to the wall and taking some good breathes but it wasn't easy.

Now I just feel like I'm dizzy, I'm anxious about what might happen next and I have no idea if I can cope anymore.

kahi35
11-11-13, 23:11
I know how you feel? I had that for year ago and it's slowly returned. I know it's hard but any anxiety issues dizziness is part of it and unstableness is part of it, rt now I'm harping on my blood pressure it's high and taking it is not making it any better its just upping my adrenalin .

Andria24
11-11-13, 23:12
Hey there - you caught me on the way to bed :)

Not sure what your health issues are but for sure I should think a frank discussion with your doctor worth having? Bear with me as I really don't know anything about you. I know living with pain isn't easy (my dad lives with constant pain) but I know there are lots of treatment options. I also nursed my husband through 5 months of chronic pain at the start of the year - it took some ding to find the right combination of meds but we got there in the end.

Is there a pain clinic you can attend? A local support group? I'm sure there's something Scorpion and, if nothing else, I wish I could help you more than just replying to your post :hugs:

scorpionwhispers
11-11-13, 23:18
Thanks both of you. I am anxious about taking meds generally and avoid them. I panic about dizziness and fainting among other things but the feeling of not being quite right is the worst as then my thoughts snowball.

The pain I can normally cope with but at the moment when I feel so panicky it all gets worse. I'm scared, tired and feel very alone in this. Too many feelings to really explain but being scared of living is where I am.

kahi35
11-11-13, 23:31
Hey private message me if u need I'm up live in Hawaii so early here

Andria24
11-11-13, 23:31
Scorpion I need to sleep but if you need any help or guidance feel free to PM me. I will reply in the morning. Lets see what we can figure out, eh?

As for being scared of living well - how's about you think about that? Think about what scares you the most, pin point it. Maybe that's a good place to start if it's help you're after :)

scorpionwhispers
12-11-13, 20:28
Thank you for your responses.

I managed to settle eventually and been ok today. An ongoing issue but good days and bad days. Not going to give up yet!