PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I am called Leone

Alice'sMum
12-11-13, 22:18
My daughter died about four weeks ago and had a really big panic attack today, it was really scary, I also have two more children and I am married to my husband Adam, I live in the UK and feel so weepy right now.

T*
12-11-13, 22:20
Oh gosh, im so sorry, im not suprised youre feeling like this, if you want to just talk m3ssage me :)

Alice'sMum
12-11-13, 22:26
Never felt so alone, even in a room full of people, I just want to scream at them to stop with their lives and cry for my baby girl with me

EllyW
12-11-13, 22:27
Leone, what happened? You can spill, offsite if you like. I can give you my number, I'm not a troll. No wonder you feel awful.

Alice'sMum
12-11-13, 22:32
I had a beautiful baby girl called Alice, she was born on 09/10/13 and we were sent home from hospital the day after, she died 11/10/13 without any real warning, she did seam sleepy and didn't want to feed but the hospital told me she was fine, my husband was holding her as she died, we were rushed to hospital were they couldn't save her, still waiting for PM results to find out what happened to her, but now I get panic attacks

Daisy Sue
12-11-13, 22:40
Aw Leone, I am so, so sorry :(

Big hugs to you and your husband - I can't imagine how hard your days and nights must be right now :(

Make sure your GP knows about the panic attacks, you might need something to help get you through these sad days.

EllyW
12-11-13, 22:47
Oh you poor thing. That is utterly tragic and I'm not at all surprised you feel panic. Leone you need to see your GP to help - please promise me you will do this tomorrow. If you say you are low you will get an appointment. But you need longer term support too. Do you want to talk? Bless Alice to have you as a mummy x

Alice'sMum
12-11-13, 23:01
I have an appointment on Friday with him, he gives me sleeping tablets to help me sleep, as I couldn't sleep and was getting nightmares, but I did tell him last time I felt panicky, but this time it felt so much more worse then before, my chest is still sore hours later

EllyW
12-11-13, 23:05
I don't know how to give you my number privately - can anyone explain?

---------- Post added at 23:05 ---------- Previous post was at 23:03 ----------

And please be utterly honest with GP. You're not getting proper support.

Izzytheanxietyqueen
12-11-13, 23:10
I'm so sorry :( always here x

Daisy Sue
12-11-13, 23:22
I don't know how to give you my number privately - can anyone explain?

---------- Post added at 23:05 ---------- Previous post was at 23:03 ----------

And please be utterly honest with GP. You're not getting proper support.

Hi Elly, if you click on Leone's username, you'll see a drop down menu, click on the 'send private message' and it'll take you to a message box & you send anything privately from there.

Sparkle1984
13-11-13, 08:39
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. :hugs: I'm sure you'll find plenty of support here.

mike7777
13-11-13, 18:15
Hello Leone,

I am so very sorry for your lose..I will pray for you and your family..Please get help..Stay safe..I will be thinking of you..Please god give Leone and her family the strength to get through these very difficult days ahead..

Edie
13-11-13, 20:30
Hi Leone,

I'm so sorry for your terrible loss. I think it must be terribly lonely when a baby dies, because so few people got the opportunity to know her.

I'd say the best thing you can do is keep your GP aware of your panic, and also seek out baby-loss support groups, where you might find others who have been through similar losses.

Hopeandlove
14-11-13, 02:32
praying for you................