PDA

View Full Version : Hello I am Tracy

TracyR7
12-11-13, 23:21
Hello, I am Tracy. I am mother to izzytheanxietyfreak my daughter. Recently we have as a family been through a lot of grief and loss. In May 11th 2013 my husband complained he was having a heart attack and went upstairs to my daughter to tell her her grandad was coming round to stay with her while we went to the hospital. Suddenly he collapsed without warning just straight down on the floor I was distressed and my daughter terrified. Anyway later that evening he was pronounced dead at the hospital and I had to tell the news to my 14 year old child and 60 year old father
that, Nigel, my husband had died. That distressed me a lot and me and my daughter suffer from depression and for her health anxiety. We do cruse bereavement counselling and are getting on with life.

Daisy Sue
12-11-13, 23:28
Hi Tracy.. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I hope you and Izzy benefit from the counselling, and find strength to get through the hardest days. I did pm Izzy with a kids grief support website, maybe she showed it to you? If the Cruse isn't helping her, maybe you could have a look at that one - it seemed to be quite local to you.

Izzytheanxietyqueen
12-11-13, 23:34

I hope you and Izzy benefit from the counselling, and find strength to get through the hardest days. I did pm Izzy with a kids grief support website, maybe she showed it to you? If the Cruse isn't helping her, maybe you could have a look at that one - it seemed to be quite local to you.

Thank you, I did see that website actually very interesting and relatable for us,
I appreciate you time and support and I'm sure izzy does too!

---------- Post added at 23:34 ---------- Previous post was at 23:32 ----------

Posting on Izzy's account because my phone acting up dear me! Keeps switching accounts stupid iPhone!! Sorry to confuse you.

Steven C
13-11-13, 16:56
Hello tracy, welcome to NMP

Katty1303
14-11-13, 20:36
Hello, I am Tracy. I am mother to izzytheanxietyfreak my daughter.

Hi and :welcome:I thought she was called izzytheanxietyqueen ? Tell her she's welcome to pm me any time. X