PDA

View Full Version : Indigestion like a glove in the stomach

gordie1
13-11-13, 01:41
HI there
Ive got really bad indigestion Ive had it for about 6 hours I feel nauseated and I have not pain but discomfortt in my stomach it is like a glove going up and down in my stomach and it goes everywhere but mainly over my right shoulder and into my back on the right side. I also feel shivery. I havent googled determined not to. Ive had 3 lots of gaviscon no relief. I have had a lot of stress today and eaten a lot of packets of crisps and chocolate biscuits. I keep on thinking could this be a heartattack

Andria24
13-11-13, 05:08
Gordie I'm hoping you've managed to get some sleep by now. Still ... Crisps and chocolate biscuits aren't a great food group combination. For a start of chocolate is akin to eating pure fat and it's not the easiest of things to digest, and crisps are nothing more than thin slices of potato so you've had a fairly bad 'meal' in effect.

The stress won't gave helped so all being well you're right about the digestion :)

Mogwog
13-11-13, 11:14
This is exactly what happens to me when I get indigestion and its a devil to get rid of. I have to agree with Andria, crisps and chocolate not a good combo for indigestion.

Feel better soon.xxx

mummyanxious
13-11-13, 11:34
How are you feeling now?