PDA

View Full Version : Have you got a strange habit or behaviour?

KieranSundog
13-11-13, 14:31
Sundog Pictures is making a new TV show exploring the nation’s lesser known habits, rituals and behaviours.

Do you do something quirky that drives your loved ones mad, like refusing to go to public toilets or walk on cracks in the pavement? Or perhaps it’s an obsession or passion, or something you’re worried isn’t normal?

- Do you have unusual food phobia or routine?

- Do you have strong superstitions?

- Do you have an unusual habit or behaviour that makes you different?[/B][/B]

If so please message me and we'll get in touch for a confidential chat.

Thank you

Rennie1989
13-11-13, 15:22
What is the purpose of this program? Is it an awareness of different quirks that the members of the public have or a freak show?

nomorepanic
13-11-13, 15:57
Hi,

I am an Assistant Producer at Sundog Pictures and I’m working on a new TV show that explores the nations’ behaviour .

I am looking for a complete mixture of people from around the UK to take part, and I was hoping you might be put this opportunity out to any people you may now that may be interested.

“Sundog Pictures is making a new TV show exploring the nation’s lesser known habits, rituals and behaviours. Do you do something quirky that drives your loved ones mad, like refusing to go to public toilets or walk on cracks in the pavement? Or perhaps it’s an obsession or passion, or something you’re worried isn’t normal? If so, please e-mail kieran@sundogpictures.co.uk (edd@sundogpictures.co.uk) or ddd@sundogpictures.co.uk (ddd@sundogpictures.co.uk)

Any assistance you are able to offer would be very much appreciated.

I've completed your questions below.

Thanks ever so much.

Kind regards,

Kieran

QUESTIONS TO COMPLETE

1) Are you looking for a male or female: Both

2) What age range: 18 plus

3) Specific location (UK only/specific area or worldwide): UK ONLY

4) How will interview be conducted: (telephone/face-to-face/studio
visit/Email/questionnaire) TELEPHONE AND POSSIBLE FACE TO FACE FOR THE RIGHT PEEOPE

5) Which specific illnesses/problems/phobias are you looking for: Any unusual habit, behaviour or phobia that causes some worry or distraction in day to day life. Specifically interested in; unusual food habits, superstitions, toilet behaviour and image

6) Is a photograph needed and can this be sent by Email or has to be taken by you: EMAIL and for internal use only

7) Is there any compensation (monetary or otherwise) for interviewees time: This is factual programme and is expenses only

8) Contact details (name/email/phone no): Kieran or Edd, Sundog Pictures, kieran@sundogpictures.co.uk (kieran@sundogpictures.co.uk), ddd@sundogpictures.co.uk (ddd@sundogpictures.co.uk)

9) Organisation details (radio/paper/magazine/TV station etc): Sundog Pictures is a TV production company based in West London. This research is for a factual TV documentary series around different types of unusual habits and behaviours, and a look at how common these may be across society

nomorepanic
13-11-13, 16:01
I didn't realise Kieran had posted this himself.

I will merge the other info in here as well

noeoe
21-02-14, 07:49
I'm a vegan, does is counts?

applecore
25-07-14, 14:34
I'm a vegan, does is counts?

Me too, and am considered very weird indeed!

Rennie1989
25-07-14, 19:34
This was posted in Nov 2013, doubt it's still open.

MyNameIsTerry
05-08-14, 04:01
I think the fact that they regard behaviours such as walking on the cracks of the pavement, seen in Magical Thinking OCD, asa quirk, as opposed to a mental illness, would confirm the need to give it little attention really!