PDA

View Full Version : Eye twitching???

otis
06-11-06, 12:56
I have been having a twitch in my right top eyelid for about 3 weeks. It only last about 30 secs then goes. But it happens so often and is so annoying. Could this be related to seroat withdrawal or am i being silly?

ceecee
06-11-06, 14:09
hi otis i get this quite alot,though i,m not on any meds!!!!
it,s definatley stress or tierdness!!!!!!!
mine usually starts when i,m stressed and anxious.it comes and goes!!!
sometimes it looks like i,m winking at people!!!!!!
hope this helps
take care rachel x

Piglet
06-11-06, 14:47
I get this too and I am not on any medication - it happens alot with my top lip aswell, perhaps I am related to Elvis :D

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

honeybee3939
06-11-06, 14:56
Hi Otis

try these posts they help:

Eye Twitch
Twitching Eye (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3313)
eye tic (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6657)

Love

Andrea
xxx

Allie
06-11-06, 17:02
Hi!

Eye twitching is a common sign of stress related with anxiety, however I have had it even before I got nervously ill, not often just off and on for a couple of days! It's really annoying!
It's difficult to say whether it's related to meds or not, perhaps you should see you GP about that.

Take care
Alison xXx

p.s Love the Elvis joke by the way Piglet!

THE VOICE INSIDE YOUR HEAD IS NOT THE VOICE OF GOD. IT JUST SOUNDS LIKE IT THINKS IT IS! Cheri Huber

Southern_Belle
08-11-06, 22:07
Hi Otis,

I get the twiching under my right eye and it is very noticeable, it also tends to be when I am very anxious, tired or have been in a hot shower, go figure! I'm on paxil, don't know if that is the same med as you are.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

mandie
09-11-06, 12:10
I have been having constant twiching under my right right for the past few days.

I dont feel anxious, but i have been feeling extra tired for past few days so just putting it down to that

love mandie x

ksmith
09-11-06, 13:26
From time to time my left eyelid twitches and it drives me mad. I also find it embarassing if I think others have noticed. However, one thing I have noted is if my eye lid starts twitching I am overdoing things again and need to watch out. For me, it's a sort of early warning sign to slow down a bit.

Kay x