PDA

View Full Version : am I crazy

post-orgasmic-chill
13-11-13, 16:10
Hello my fellow health worriers :) I'm new here... So here it goes 28 year old female and since having my baby in feb (9 months ago) I have been suffering health anxiety mostly fear of my heart... Think it all started with googling pain in my elbow.... Then pain in shoulder.... Chest tightness like a rubber band.... And then watching dr oz and him saying your blood is thicker in the morning lol which made everything worse to the point where I tood asprin every night before going to bed and drinking a few litres of water lol yes typing this makes me laugh because I'm pretty sure if it was a heart attack something wouldve happened by now not so? Anyway I don't want to bore anyone I'm sure most of my weird symptoms can be from carrying my very heavy babs around most of the time but this morning out of nowhere my left foot has started tingling :( can it be anxiety and stress or maybe something else :( really worried

emlica
13-11-13, 16:15
Could easily be anxiety and stress, but from what you've said it sounds more like it's just your muscles, joints, nerves, etc, that are stressed out from carrying baby! Surely your shoulder and elbow is where you'd expect to feel some tenderness if you're carrying your baby around a lot? I bet it's affecting your posture as well, putting more weight on one side that the other, etc. And that could be causing the foot tingling as well. I was really worried when I started feeling tingles in my right hand, pains in my neck and hip, etc, and it turned out that it was because my posture at my desk is so appalling!

SarahH
13-11-13, 16:17
:welcome: You will find lots of support on here...I have. To start with you may want to look at the list on the left hand side of this page for different subjects to read about.
Health Anxiety is listed.

In answer to your question...Yes, it probably is anxiety, But if you are not sure and it it does not go away after a few days then see a Dr and get it checked out.

Sarah