PDA

View Full Version : physical manifestation(pain etc can this happen)

dnf03
06-11-06, 14:38
hi folks,pretty much as the title says
i posted up recently about actually feeling loads better but there is still osmething that is annoying me
i am currently going through a fear of illness phase(1st time in 8 years of anxiety)
i have had everytype of cancer there is,now i know this is normal for anxiety sufferers but can i actually get physical pain
it seems to move around every couple of weeks
symptoms of urine infection followed by chest pain,then liver pain,heart pain..it comes then goes away and something else starts
now its a pain in my liver area(very sharp pain sometimes)i read liver cancer causes pain in your right shoulder(i know get pain in my shoulder)
doctors say im fine,had blood/urine tests about 6 times this year
so bottom line is can i feel pain when there is nothing wrong with me if you know what i mean
anyone else have this problem

dnf03
06-11-06, 14:48
oh i forgot to mention i also had a lump in my armpit and scrotum(dont like that word much)
they happened weeks apart and both went away 100% after about a week
can stress and anxiety really cause things like that?

djm
06-11-06, 15:00
Hi
I have exactly the symptoms you describe. See my post "IBS ?" on this page and my previous post "Liver Pain ?". I am convinced my ache is concerned with my liver AND I get a pain in my right shoulder. I too am seeking re-assurance.
As the pains tend to come and go, I tell myself it could all be anxiety related, otherwise wouldn't it be there all the time ? What do you reckon ?
Dave

dnf03
06-11-06, 15:41
i get pains all over,all seem to last a couple of weeks then go away
never been to fussy but liver is a serious one so it makes me more than a bit anxious
could be gallbladder
then again i am constantly pressing and rubbing that area so it could just be coz i keep poking around 1000 times a day