PDA

View Full Version : What's happening to me?

Kez_miller
13-11-13, 17:51
Hi guys and girls.

Last few posts I have been saying I'm so stressed out, however the truth is I don't know what's happening too me.

Last few months have been filled with non stop care for my grandparents. Abuse and arguments from them all day every day from the moment I get up till I go to bed, nasty things being said towards me and just generally on the go all day every day. Thing is when I sit down even for 5 minutes I get like scared, like I know where I am an I remember everything just fine but it's like my surroundings are scaring me. It's the home I grew up in till I was 18 so it shouldnt be scaring me but it does. It's like what's going to happen. It's not derealization. Yet, but I'm guessing if it carries on my brain will try and protect me and turn it into that. Can any one help me out and let me know what u think is going on. Thank you.

inCOGnito
14-11-13, 12:14
It's not unusual and I am not at surprised by what you describe. The fact is you have been running around doing this and doing that non-stop. On top of it you are receiving a lot of negativity. So you're always on the 'stressed' go.

The thing is, being on the go all the time distracts you from how you are feeling. and you are feeling an accumulation of stress and fatigue (mental, physical, emotional, spiritual). so when you finally sit down that when it actually hits you. stressed nerves and a fatigued mind can make everything seem very hostile. The mind is interpretting all these things as threatening.

Truth is you are going to have to learn to stop. You need to slow down and let your mind process all the crap thats been going on. It might not be plleasant and you might feel a little more scared than ever but it needs to be done in order to rest your weary mind and body.