PDA

View Full Version : My legs and my body vibrates at night.

Carson
13-11-13, 21:13
I'm not sure how to describe it, but my legs kind of feel like there's a cellphone in them set to vibrate. I notice it at night, and it often travels up my body to my head. It's only internal from what I can see. I've been very stressed lately and my sleeping scheduled is a mess, but do you think it could be something more? I have had numbness in the face for a few days, my doctor said my face muscles were working fine and told me not to worry but that's not like me :lac:

Anyway, does anybody else vibrate/shake at night?

mummyanxious
13-11-13, 21:40
I have this occasionally when I've been stressed or anxious. Apparently its the body's way of letting go of extra tension and energy ?
I had it last night in fact when lying down to go to sleep.
I suddenly felt like my whole body was buzzing like I'd been plugged into the mains. Sometimes it feels more like shaking but I'm not shaking to look at if that makes sense.

Carson
13-11-13, 22:24
I have this occasionally when I've been stressed or anxious. Apparently its the body's way of letting go of extra tension and energy ?
I had it last night in fact when lying down to go to sleep.
I suddenly felt like my whole body was buzzing like I'd been plugged into the mains. Sometimes it feels more like shaking but I'm not shaking to look at if that makes sense.

That does make sense, although just today I noticed it when I woke up and went to sit down.

I'm so confused.