PDA

View Full Version : Pregabalin and FATIGUE!

matthager
14-11-13, 02:34
Hey everyone,
So, I am going into my third week on pregabalin, and so far my anxiety has significantly decreased. However, I have never been so tired in my life!! I could sleep all day, and no matter how much I have slept I feel as if I haven't slept a wink. I started on 75mg twice daily, and on the second week I increased to 150mg in the morning and 75mg at night.

Does this fatigue go away? It is making it quite difficult to function...

Thanks!

Dazzlar13
14-11-13, 09:55
I only got it the first few days which was a godsend as it usually takes a while for me too sleep.
Try taking the 150mg at night instead

hanshan
14-11-13, 11:02
Pregabalin side-effects can take several weeks to settle, but mostly they go away or are otherwise manageable.

If you are taking two-thirds of your daily dose in the morning, you could try swapping to the evening. Because of the short half-life, you may have a bit less in your body during the day when anxiety is likely to occur, but you may also be less sleepy. You have to work out what best works for you.

Good luck with it. If it has had a beneficial effect on your anxiety, it's worth working your way through any initial blips.

SarahH
14-11-13, 11:04
i agree with both of the above replies............:D

ISLASMUMMY
26-02-14, 19:16
Im still extremely tired about a year in.....but worth it to rid me of the debilitating anxiety xx