PDA

View Full Version : Thumb itch and twitch?

Tinker28
14-11-13, 12:36
Hi there,

Now I've been exsperience thumb twitching more like it moves on it own from side to side it happens when I use it a certain way or just happens for no reason it's been going on for a awhile not constant only the odd time. I woke up this morning to press my iPad bottom to see the time and my thumb did a twitch so as I can tell it does it when I use it, it's also a bit itchy on the top of the thumb. Anyone gone through this?

cpe1978
14-11-13, 12:39
Yep absolutely, in fact if i hold my thumb in a particular position then i can do it right now!

You were doing so well Tinker......take a step back and look at your post and ask yourself whether this is something someone without HA would be concerned about. Then put the kettle on pour yourself a cup of tea and watch Bargain Hunt! :)

Tinker28
14-11-13, 12:44
Yes, if some who didn't have HA they wouldn't be concerned your right. So your thumb does it move from side to side on its own? Really?

cpe1978
14-11-13, 12:52
Yep I wouldnt lie to you, in fact I am making it do it right now! I can do the same with my index finger.

But hey I can also name every service station on the M1 in order north to south so twitching digits are just a tiny part of my talents!

Fishmanpa
14-11-13, 13:21
I had it in my left thumb for about the last two weeks. Finally went away. No clue why (probably side effects from "c" treatment) but no harm no foul ;) It's just your body doing what bodies do sometimes.