PDA

View Full Version : scared

natalie12
14-11-13, 16:30
I cant stop thinking about dying, every second of the day I'm thinking I'm going to die? I have anxiety, depression and agoraphobia but this thought and panic fro. thinking that it's going to happen wont go away:(

Rennie1989
14-11-13, 16:41
Without sounding too harsh but you have asked us for advice about this before. I understand how you must be felling right now, I suggest going back to your old threads and reading back on the advice given.

Fishmanpa
14-11-13, 17:54
Hi Natalie,

It's difficult at best when one reads of the difficulties you're having to offer enough reassurance to make you feel better. That being said, that chances of you dying at your age with no severe physical illnesses are slim to none.

Unfortunately, none of us can reach through the screen and drag you to the doctor to seek the help you need. Your parents have offered their help and you really should ask them for it. I know you're scared but what are you more afraid of...staying the way you are now and possibly getting worse or taking the chance of getting better?

Give getting well a chance... it certainly a step in the right direction.

Positive thoughts and prayers

Channibear
14-11-13, 18:58
Natalie, maybe reading up on near-death experiences will help ease your anxiety. They really helped me cope with the thought of death. I'm convinced there's more to existence than the physical.

natalie12
14-11-13, 21:27
what do you mean ready about near death experiences