PDA

View Full Version : Virus? Feeling horribly anxious help please

Sar89
14-11-13, 16:47
Ok yesterday as you will know I thought I had poisoned myself with flea spray... Today I am over that now I think I could have a virus ... I feel faint, dizzy stomach feels off like sick to stomach comes to mind I also feel cold and dithery... I get really scared on my own an worry I'm going to die I cannot cope with the faint and dizzy symptoms at all never have been able to... Just don't feel right at all and it's making my anxiety sky high. Could actually cry right now people xx

katesa
14-11-13, 16:51
You are ok sweetheart I promise. If you have a virus, you'll feel a bit rough but you won't die. Cross my heart.

How long have you been feeling this way? Have you felt it before? Could it be the after affects of getting stressed and anxious (maybe about the flea spray) and not a virus after all? Did you sleep enough last night?

x

SarahH
14-11-13, 18:17
You will be fine....................try to get some rest:hugs:

Sar89
14-11-13, 19:02
Katesa I'm not sure the baby has a chesty cough today aswell and my friend was ill last week so I think a virus it may well be :-( sleep is a strange one for me I either sleep far to much or far to little cannot sleep a normal night if I do manage to fall asleep at a normal time I usually wake up 3 hrs later then stay awake from 1am till about 5am ... Either that or just bed really late ! Think Iv just given up with sleep... Iv been having palpatations for past week again now they had gone for a little bit absolutely hate them :-( xx SarahH will try x

Fishmanpa
14-11-13, 19:22
Hi Sarah,

I know some members have recommended therapy and such as it was mentioned in the previous thread about coping techniques as well as others but have you looked into it yet? I just see you suffering so much and while the forum can reassure you to small degree, the real healing must come from within you with help from professionals.

I'm sorry you're feeling unwell. Unfortunately, colds, bugs and such are the norm this time of year and especially with little ones in the house. I hope you feel better and take the steps needed to treat your anxiety. Everyone is jumping on the bandwagon lately... Your train is pulling into the station deary :) You'll have everyone cheering you on!

Positive thoughts