PDA

View Full Version : I need of serious help?

Kez_miller
14-11-13, 22:04
Hi guys back again.

I'm sorry too keep posting but as some may know I've been under so much stress over the last couple months, I won't go into it all again and bore u but let's just say it's daily stress and argument with no let up. I'm not eating because I'm not finding time, I'm finding no time to get piece and quiet, it's impossible right one and I just feel mentally drained. It's as strange one, like when I sit down for a couple minutes. It's like I'm scared of some thing or everything feels different in some way. It's horrible. It's almost like my brain is panting for breath after a hard work out. I've tried watching funny programmes breathing techniques and calming music. But I just can't focus my mind on these things. I seriously don't know why to do. It's not just my mind that feels exhausted my whole body is tense and achy. Some one please tell me you have a magic stress busting technique....

Andria24
14-11-13, 23:24
Kez you need to recover from the anxiety disorder. That is what's wrong with you and right now that's your priority issue. Living as you do is exhausting, it's just awful. Can you speak to your doctor, discuss the anxiety? You really need help and support right now :hugs: