PDA

View Full Version : A Little Success!

scoobygirl2005
06-11-06, 21:59
Hi everyone.

Don't think have posted a success story before, its not a huge success just a little one. One of the things I suffer from is social anxiety and tonight I managed to attend a youth group thing with loads of kids running around the place. My friend who normally comes along couldn't so I was worried about going on my own but I went and I am pleased, it wasn't too embarrassing after all. I just need to focus on telling myself it will be ok and no ones staring at me all the time as I feel like everyone keeps watching me.

Scooby2005
x x

tam
06-11-06, 22:06
well done scooby that is brill you should be very proud of yourself even still going on your own without your friend.scooby sounds like a huge success story to me,definatley not a little one as you put it.well done so proud of you.tc tracy:D

honeybee3939
06-11-06, 22:09
Thats a BIG success Scooby !!

WELL DONE !!! And so you should be pleased with your self !:D

Love

Andrea
xxx

manmoor
07-11-06, 00:21
Hey Lucy,

What great news for me to read Lucy. I am so proud of you and you make sure and be really prou of yourself to. xxxxxx

Take Care

Mandyxx

jill
07-11-06, 08:52
Hay, scooby, this is a big success, you did great [^]:D I know how hard it must have been for you, [Wow!]

Its dame hard work learning to change are thought patterns, YOU DID IT and felt pleased with yourself and you have every right too. Ohh I'm soo pleased for you too. [^]:D[8D]

What I have always said is, its easy to fight with others, BUT the hardest thing is fighting with yourself, BUT this fight IS worth finghting because YOU WILL win in the end.

Keep up the good work Scooby, your a winner. :D

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Changing your negative beliefs is the firt step
in the transformation process that will really
make a difference in your life.

yorkylover
07-11-06, 09:25
[Yeah!][:P]Well done scooby :);):);)

Ellen XX

ade
07-11-06, 09:50
well done and keep telling yourself well done xx
ade x

Paddington
07-11-06, 10:01
wow scoobs!!!!!MEGA WELL DONE,THIS IS NO SMALL ACHIEVMENT !IT IS HUGE :) OH YOU MUST BE ON TOPOF THE WORLD,HOLD THAT FEELING CLOSE!SOPROUD OF YOU!Love mary rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

Trev
07-11-06, 11:08
Well done. A fantastically BIG achievement and one that will only help to build your confidence as overcoming anxiety lies in doing things and that's what you did! :D

Cheers,
Trev

trac67
07-11-06, 12:32
Hey you,

You did really well last night honey and I was proud you went and did it, see I told you that you would be fine lol.

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

heths
07-11-06, 14:31
Well Done Scooby, that's a great achievement :D

Heather x

scoobygirl2005
07-11-06, 18:16
Thanks guys and thanks Trac for encouraging me to go before I went! :D

Scooby2005
x x

pips
07-11-06, 20:52
Well Done Scooby That's really Great hun.

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X

Pippa.

nomorepanic
08-11-06, 16:44
Well done Lucy

Fab news and glad you went and enjoyed it.

Look forward to the next time now eh?

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Southern_Belle
08-11-06, 20:41
Oh Lucy hun,

So very proud of you. I'm so glad you went on out without your friend and did it! I'm just so happy for you I could burst.

Belxx

"Our thoughts are our reality"