PDA

View Full Version : Grumpy

cpe1978
15-11-13, 15:12
Have been doing so well lately but having a rough couple of days.

So frustrated. Nothing else to say really just feeling annoyed.

Fishmanpa
15-11-13, 15:51
Hey CP,

I believe feeling annoyed is a good sign actually. It's a sign you're fighting and aware of what's happening. As I've been reading here and experiencing in my own situation, there will be good days and bad days on the road to recovery. Eventually the good outweigh the bad and you gain momentum.

Hang in there and keep up the good fight!

Positive thoughts

cpe1978
15-11-13, 15:56
I am hoping so Fishmanpa. It is funny, I have a ludicrously specific fear and just can't completely shake it. You are right though there are more good than bad and the worst are less worse than they were.

skippy66
15-11-13, 16:06
It's completely natural to feel grumpy when you're not feeling well - this is where the phrase 'bear with a sore head' comes from.

Listen to some uplifting music, it will help.

cpe1978
15-11-13, 17:00
Yeah just trying to make sure people don't come to close or I might growl. Building train tracks with the kids is helping though!

---------- Post added at 17:00 ---------- Previous post was at 16:22 ----------

Ok after 24 hours of falling off the wagon and all manner or reassurance seeking I am back on the wagon. An hour playing with the kids is the best medicine as my wife is out with friends. Now we are all going to eat fish finger and beans and then play some more before story time.

Sorry for the rant people I may have another one one day, but I am back to bullish and determined!