PDA

View Full Version : Body decided to run hotter

Bigdale82
15-11-13, 18:09
Hi all just needed to ask if anyone has this ill try and explain my anxiety is worse just latly cause my ectopic beats hear sensations are back but what is also bothering me is in the last few weeks my body has decided to run hotter if that makes any scence it only takes a little exertion like walking up satires etc and I'm hot n sweating before I know it so scared my heart is trying to tell me it's in destress it never goes away its always happening looks like its a perminant thing now surely anxiety cannot cause this but who know your thought on this would be great thank u very much for reading my poor spelling

blue moon
16-11-13, 10:45
Hi, I know what you mean you do get the dreaded sweats with anxiety I do not need to exercise to get hot,I take time out to do breathing exercises to relax,I shallow breath,.....your palps will recede and give you a rest once you learn how to relax(easier said than done I know)....Anxiety it is horrid,makes you feel like you are haaving heart problems,......if you are unsure see your gp.
Try not to worry........Petra:D

Bigdale82
16-11-13, 19:22
thank u petra i used to be a lot cooler but i just seem to not be able to now and its perminant well it seems like it anyway only time will tell iv already told my doc but they say anxiety so i guess ill just have to suckk it n see thank u once again for getting back:yesyes: